Thursday, November 8, 2012

ANOTHER WEEK

I've been occupied with so many things lately, be it school or work.
So this week we'll be having a mini collection since it has been a really hectic week

Anyway we've managed to open backorders for the sold out items from EZ118
Shipments are due to reach in 1.5 - 2 weeks time for these items
You can place your order via this link > http://www.eatingzombie.com/2011/09/backorders.html







As usual, some sneaks of my favourite pieces.
Fresh from shipment which explains the crumpled pieces!


Eyelet Peplum Top

 
Mint Sweetheart Dress


Baroque Velvet Dinner Dress
I think this dress is great for prom or dinner dates!

We've also updated our racks at KissJane (Bugis Junction #03-13A)
Remember to drop by over the weekends for the new arrivals this week

Anyway we're currently preparing to bring in EZ menswear
We're aiming to launch our first menswear collection by Christmas
However, we're thinking of launching a pre-sales for the menswear to test out the response first
It will be our first time bringing in mens collection so we're really excited about it

My school is coming to an end soon and I can't wait for my holidays!
No more juggling between school and work for the next 2 months,
which means I can finally put in 101% concentration on my EZ and plan outdoor shoots (YAY!)

Ok thats all for today!

Remember to stay tune to our new collection, launching on Sun (11 Nov) at 12noon sharp
We'll be uploading the full preview tmr night (friday) before 12MN hopefully! 

Have a great day ahead :)

xoxo
SHILI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with your lovely blog - you guys really sell such unique and affordable stuff. You're one of the few blogshops in Singapore that does not sell completely mainstream things, which I really love about you guys!

Have a great weekend, dear! (:

Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
Twitter: @fashpilgrim
Instagram: @fashionpilgrim